Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost there...

Yay new followers! Hey guys :) Thanks everyone for the comments and support, it means so much to me!

Only a week and a half left of classes in this semester! I can't wait for it to be over, these last couple weeks are slowly killing me. It's crazy how much work they expect you to do in university. Tonight I have to narrow 9 sources down to 4 and complete an outline for my research essay :/ Not fun.

Nothing exciting is going on in my life right now. I didn't weight myself this morning, so I'll post tomorrow and let you know where I'm at. I've been doing well as far as intake, no junk food and usually around 800 or 900 calories per day. I've also been trying to take better care of myself in general. I've been taking better care of my skin, wearing cute outfits (despite the snow!) and I feel so much better about myself already. The fact that I know I'm making progress everyday makes me feel so good. Even when school is crazy and my life seems like a mess, I know I'm on the right track to getting thinner. It's such a comforting thought. And it helps so much to have a reason to lose weight. If I'm not in the 130's by May I will not want to go to Hawaii. And if I go I won't even enjoy myself because I'll be too worried about having to wear a bathing suit. I need to do this. 

I'm debating if I'm going to drink this weekend or not. If I can drink something relatively low cal and resist stuffing my face while I'm drunk I'll be good to go. My friend from home is coming to campus this weekend and he'll expect me to party with him. But alcohol makes me soo hungry I usually end up eating something disgusting. And I don't want to erase any of the progress I've made so far. I don't know what to do :(

Continuing with the Gossip Girl theme, today's pics are of Taylor Momsen. Hope you like them :)
















1 comment:

  1. taylor momsen is such a douchebag but she's so wonderfully skinny!!!
    i'm glad that you're taking care of yourself - you deserve it
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete