Monday, August 8, 2011

Finally!

CW: 168.6

Finally, I am writing to you guys in the 160's...now the race is on to the 150's! So I don't remember if I told you my situation for the summer but I'll be seeing my boyfriend again in 18 days. I would really like to be in the 150's by then but I know that's a bit of a stretch. I don't know if I could do it without resorting to unhealthy behaviors, so I'm just going to try and lose as much as I can without going below my 1200 calorie goal. I just want there to be a noticeable change in my body, but we'll see. 

So basically the situation is that I've been staying with my mom for the past 3 months of summer. My mom recently moved to a different city that is about a 10 hour drive (only a 1 hour flight, thank god) from where we used to live and where my boyfriend lives. Staying with my mom has been great though because I miss her so much when I'm away at school. She has our two dogs living with her who I also miss like crazy when I'm gone, so it has been nice spending time with my little family over the summer. As an added bonus I've been able to get back on track and lose a bit of weight while staying with her. Once I go back to school, I probably won't see her again until Christmas break, so I'm really trying to enjoy and make the most of my time here. I just wish everyone I loved was in one place again...it seems like I'm always missing someone no matter where I go. 


I really miss my boyfriend. He's my best friend and I miss being with him all the time. Being apart really makes us appreciate when we get to be together though...and the sex is pretty amazing after not seeing each other for a month haha. I'm really excited to move in together!! I feel like a grown up its the weirdest thing lol. I'm mostly excited for the everyday things...waking up next to him, making breakfast together, coming home from school and having him there. It's such a big step though, I really hope everything goes well. I want us to have a fun, happy, successful year and I hope that moving in together will only make our relationship stronger. 

I'm thinking about starting a little question of the day thing. I'll ask a different question every time I post and when you comment, you can answer it. I feel like I want to get to know you guys a bit better and I thought this might be a fun way! What do you guys think? 

Anyways, it seemed fitting that today's pics be all about love. Stay strong and fight for the body you've always wanted. Being thin is always worth it in the end. 























P.S. Thank you to my new followers for deciding to read my humble little blog! It really means the world to me. And thank you to those who continue to follow and support me, you guys are amazing. Skinny Love <3

2 comments:

  1. I think question of the day is a great idea!

    And a lot can be achieved in 18 days Missy! Make them count. How exciting, its nearly bf time. :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! 160's!
    I'm positive that there will be noticeable changes girlie! You'll do great these next couple weeks!

    And the question of the day sounds fun! good idea!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete