Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lonely.

CW: 164

I already miss him so much and it's only been a couple days. Living alone is..lonely. I want him to come over and visit this weekend but the ferry costs money that he doesn't have yet. I'm debating paying for him because I really want to see him but I also don't want to seem needy and pathetic. I just wish he was here. I'm hoping that when school gets going and as time goes by it will be easier to be alone. 


Yesterday I got a new shower curtain, bath mat, clock and lamp for my apartment but I'm still on the hunt for chic purple couch cushions. I need to go to the bookstore to get my textbooks but I'm lazy and it's always so crazy busy this time of year. Tomorrow is my first day of classes and it's kind of a long day. I have no idea what I'm going to wear, nothing fits me right now. I literally have nothing to wear. But I don't want to spend any money on fat clothes :( This is what I get for eating crap for weeks I guess. Hope you guys are having a better day than me.




3 comments:

  1. things will be better when school starts! have a hot cup of tea :-)
    be happy and think thin!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is enough to make anyone lonely, it's too lovely!

    Things will get better for you when you go back to school and have other things to occupy your mind.

    You will get through it hun,

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete