Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hungover.

CW: 161.2

I'm currently in bed sipping 10 cal Gatorade and nursing the first hangover of the year. Sorry that it took so long to post again but we've been getting stuff for our place and running errands everyday since we moved in. The bf and I have also been hitting the gym and have a new routine we've been trying out. Monday, Wednesday and Friday is a weight training circuit that works the whole body, plus 30 minutes of cardio and abs. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday is 60 minutes of cardio. Sunday is a recovery day. Luckily I didn't gain too much when I was unable to work out and count calories, and now I'm back down to a new low. The scale we have here is pretty inaccurate and only weighs to 0.5 of a pound, so I've been weighing myself at the gym after my workouts. That's going to be the weight I go by from now on even though it won't be first thing in the morning or without clothes on. I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still here, reading a few blogs when I get a moment to myself. I'll have more time to blog and stuff once classes start and my boyfriend and I aren't together 24/7.

Our apartment turned out great, I'm really happy. They painted and replaced all the flooring before we moved in so it almost feels like new. We got lucky and got some really nice furniture from my family and his, and it's starting to feel like home. Anyways, I think I'm gonna take some Advil and try and catch a couple hours more sleep...I'm so useless when I'm hungover lol. Hope you girls are doing great <3

No comments:

Post a Comment