Saturday, July 30, 2011

An uneventful day.

CW: 173.2 lbs

First off I just want to thank you girls for your comments, they always brighten my day and encourage me to keep going. Yesterday and today were pretty uneventful. Went to the gym for an hour both days and stayed around 1200 calories, which seems to be working. I've lost 2.4 lbs in 2 days but the beginning is always tough. I'm having so many cravings since I'm not used to eating like this. Ice cream sundaes are calling my name...but then I just think about spending another year in size 12 jeans and I know it's not worth it. Just thinking about buying something in a size 2 again makes me so excited. I can do this, I've done it before. It's just food.

I'm not stopping until i reach 115, and when I do I'm buying a whole new wardrobe. I don't care if I can't afford it, when I accomplish this 60 lb goal I'm gonna deserve it. I just hope I can keep this up when I'm living with my boyfriend. I'm just going to tell him that I don't want any junk food in the house. Not all of us can eat whatever we want and not gain a pound. Asshole. 

I hope you all are having good days too, and I'll leave you with some pics to keep you inspired. Today is all about floral! Hope you like them :)












1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 2.4 lbs and staying in control((:
    I cannot wait until we're both at our goal weights!
    And exactly.. 'It's just food.' All we have to do is stay strong.. SIMPLE.
    I hope the next few days are just as good for you.
    xxo

    ReplyDelete