Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let's get skinny bitches.

CW: 175.6...Jesus fucking christ.

So I have a month until school starts and I need to get back on track. Today was a good day and I'm planning on keeping it up until I'm down 60 lbs and walking around campus in size zero jeans. So here's the skinny on how things went today.

I had an excellent day of eating considering how I've been stuffing myself all summer. Cereal for breakfast; a piece of toast and yoghurt for lunch; an apple in the afternoon; and miso soup, edamame, and 5 pieces of dynamite roll for dinner. I also worked my butt off on the elliptical and burned 575 calories in an hour. If I get into the 150's before school starts I'm having a fucking party (food-free of course). I'm moving in with my boyfriend in September and I really just want it to be amazing. I just don't want to be self-conscious of my body when he wants to cuddle at night, or tell him no when he wants to shower together in the morning. He's seen my body of course, but I just want to be happy and carefree and loving my cute little body as soon as possible so that we can have the best time ever. 


Oh, and I also made a great discovery today. If you have an iPhone you have to down load the Calorie Count app. You can record your calorie intake, water intake, exercise, daily weight and it's absolutely fantastic. I'm going to be tracking my calories there so I won't bored you girls with the details. I was just wondering if any one can recommend any good thinspo or inspiring bloggers? I need all the motivation and support I can get! Here's what turned up  today as I was scouring the internet for thinspo. Today's theme is Black and White.  Enjoy :)





















3 comments:

  1. Good luck girly, you can totally lose that weight by the start of school.
    I'm kind of in the same boat... well I weight more haha but my bf has seen my body and what not but I just feel gross showering with him... we're most likely moving in together next year so my goal is to have dropped a good 50 pounds by then haha.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck hon!

    love the pics! those girls are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy yesterday was so good for you! I know you can keep it up(:

    Thank you so much for the thinspo! BEAUTIFUL
    xxo

    ReplyDelete