1. Gym at least 3 times a week
2. Get into the 120's, approx. a 50 lb weight loss, by May 7 (Hawaii)
3. Maintain my grades
4. Stop being lazy in general-always look my best, don't put off school stuff, go to the gym, keep my room clean, go to every class
I think I can do this. I'm really motivated to not look like a beached whale in Hawaii. I'm tired of being a fat slob and doing everything half ass. 2011 is my year to go full out and be my best possible self. I really need to lose this weight and feel good about myself again. I want to see my ribs and hip bones again. So when I'm hungry I'm going to think about...
1. Being in a bathing suit in 122 days
2. Seeing bones again
3. Looking hot in clothes
4. Looking hotter naked
5. How much better I'll feel about myself
6. It's just food. Food should be purely for nourishment, not for entertainment or comfort.
I'm back at school, so it will be a bit easier to avoid junk food. Also, I should be posting everyday or almost everyday now with updates. I'm thinking I might weigh myself once a week instead of everyday. I think it might be better for my motivation since I should see a steady decline in my weight and not all the little fluctuations that tend to happen daily. What do you think? Monday weigh ins sound good? And I WILL post before and after pictures once I reach my goals. I need to do this to prove it to myself and everyone else that I can. I'm a skinny bitch NOT a fat slob and its time to show everyone that. So 50 lbs in 122 days. Let's do this.
Candice Swanepoel, isn't she hot? I've always kinda wanted to be blonde...maybe I'll go for it once I reach my goal weight.