Thursday, December 2, 2010

Angels

So I've been kind of a failure lately..I've been so stressed during this final week of school that I've just been eating normally. Not like pigging out or anything, but I'm sure I've gained. But I got another source of major motivation today. My friend is coming to visit and he hasn't seen me in a long time. I need to look good. The last time he saw me I weighed around 135! He's coming on January 16th and I have to lose as much weight as possible by then. We've kind of always had feelings for each other, but we've always been far apart and/or dating other people. I just want him to be jealous of my bf and wish that he could be with me. I need to look as HOT as possible. I haven't weighed myself and I'm kind of scared to, so I think I'm going to wait a couple of days. I just need to keep reminding myself that he's coming and that Hawaii will be here before I know it. MUST LOSE WEIGHT!

The Victoria's Secret fashion show was amazing as always. I love watching it and it totally got me back on track. Thought I'd give you guys a taste of the angels. So. Hot. 





















1 comment:

  1. I'm so mad I missed the show :( so thank you so much for the photos! Damn I want to look like them Lol

    I hope alls going well and you post soon!

    ReplyDelete